Publisher: Entertainment.ie, supported by Beaut.ie
Campaign: Gum Litter Task Force
Run Dates: June 2018 – September 2018
Objective: To encourage 15 – 34 year olds in Ireland to bin their gum and educate this audience that gum littering is wrong and has a consequence.
Insight: The messaging of this campaign needed to come to life and align with the interests of the target audience to create engagement with the campaign. We identified ‘Festivals’ as a common interest among most 15-34 year olds in Ireland. Festivals content naturally over indexes in consumption by the campaign target audience on Entertainment.ie.
- The campaign reached 560,000 Irish people aged 15 – 34
- The audience spent 103,000 minutes engaged time reading our content or browsing the hub
- The audience spent 93,000 minutes reading our content
- The audience spent 4,800 minutes watching our video content
- 37% of our audience recalled Gum Litter Task Force as the brand sponsor after being exposed to content on the Festivals Hub